Plus SGC – Social Game Collection is underneath a social layer, which allows you to see which videogames are the most popular, best rated... SGC is the only videogame manager with social support.
SGC – Social Game Collection, your videogame manager, allows you to:
- Manage your entire videogame collection.
- Add your games directly from your Steam, PlayStation Network or Xbox Live account.
- Join and be aware of gaming tendencies. Which is the best rated videogame of the year or the most played game right now are just a few examples.
- Material design!! We dropped our previous retro pixel art, and now we’re cooler than never. Kinda of
- See recent releases. New and upcoming games were never easier to find
- Join the console warz!! Mario or Sonic? Xbox or PlayStation? Leave your opinion on the polls, and see what people think.
- See all your activity as a gamer, thanks to a Journal that tracks all your changes. When did you add a videogame, how much time passed since you completed it...
- Gamer stats: compete and compare against other users. Do you have more videogames than the average gamer? Is your completion percentage higher or lower than others? Which videogame platforms are the most popular?
- Tablet mode. SGC is designed with tablets in mind. Proper layouts for proper devices…
- Cloud saving: Data is stored in the cloud, so you can access your videogame library data anywhere. Just login in another device and you’re ready to check or modify your data.
- Largest videogame collection. Thanks to thegamesdb (http://thegamesdb.net) you’ll have access to the largest videogame information. Games for Sony PlayStation 4, PC, Microsoft Xbox One, Nintendo Wii…older like PlayStation 2, SNES, Nintendo DS or Dreamcast…or even further, like NeoGeo, Nintendo GameBoy or Amiga!! More than 20.000 videogames data available and growing each day!