- A pipe weight calculator which calculates pipe weight per kg or pounds by specifying the outer diameter pipe wall thickness and the material grade.
- Technical catalog – containing detailed information on dimensional data and specifications pertaining to pipes, fittings, flanges, valves and more. Allowing to zoom, print and share, - an excellent reference tool for professionals working off-site.
- Products videos – learning the basics of pipe, fitting and flange production
- Login functionality for current and potential clients. The login option facilitates flexibility to meet individual user requirements. Search your orders, check status, download certificates, packinglists, print, save and/or share
- SFF worldwide locations which includes an integrated map, contacts- and company info, with the option to call, send message to and e-mail SFF employees.
SFF was established in 1991 and is today the largest privately owned piping stockist in Scandinavia.
We are one of Europe’s leading distributors of piping materials and valves, supplied to leading international offshore and onshore oil companies worldwide. The industries served by us include refining, power generation, pulp and paper, windpower, nuclear and mechanical industries. Applications are onshore, offshore and subsea.
Our headquarters are strategically situated in Sandnes, Norway which is in close proximity to Stavanger, which is the major centre for the oil and gas industry in Norway. We are supported by facilities in based in 12 countries on 4 continents.
More information about SFF Group can be found at www.sffgroup.com
If you have any questions, contact us at [email protected]