The description of Sesotho Arabic Translator
This free app is able to translate IMAGE from CAMERA, words, phrase, sentence, text from Sesotho to Arabic, and from Arabic to Sesotho quickly and easily.
• Translate – write text to translate words, phrases and sentences
• CAMERA Mode – capture image, select region of text from image captured by camera, click translate to show translated text
• Gallery Translate – select image from gallery, select region of text from gallery image, click translate to show translated text
• Voice Recognition – input text by recording your voice, quick and easy recognize to translate to Arabic or Sesotho
• Speak Feature - text-to-speech, listen Arabic or Sesotho
• Copy and Paste - copy text from other app, paste it to translate
• Favorite, History - save and show your translations in favorite or history list
• Clear - possibility clear entire text with a single click
• Interface - nice graphics and interface
• Share your image directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, SMS, Email, Messenger...
Arabic (Arabic: العَرَبِيَّة, al-ʻarabiyyah [ʔalʕaraˈbijːah] (About this sound listen) or Arabic: عَرَبِيّ ʻarabī [ˈʕarabiː] (About this sound listen) or [ʕaraˈbijː]) is a Central Semitic language complex that first emerged in Iron Age northwestern Arabia and is now the lingua franca of the Arab world. It is named after the Arabs, a term initially used to describe peoples living from Mesopotamia in the east to the Anti-Lebanon mountains in the west, in northwestern Arabia, and in the Sinai peninsula.
We would love to hear your suggestions & feedback for Sesotho Arabic Translator! Please continue to send questions, suggestions and ideas to email@example.com.