The VistaLINK SM app automatically synchronizes to your active set of monitored VistaLINK Services and displays them in a grid format. Services with alarms are indicated using the VistaLINK severity color/flash presentation model. The VistaLINK SM app can display all Services or can be put into a "monitor by exception" mode that will only display Services that have active alarms. Services can be sorted either alphabetically or from highest severity condition to lowest.
A user can select a Service to display current alarm summary information, and long press to remotely launch the selected Service’s alarm log to a running VistaLINK PRO Client.
Alarm information is posted to your device’s notification system, so even when running in the background you can be notified when alarm conditions change.
- Automatically synchronizes to all Services in a VistaLINK PRO system.
- "Display All" Services mode.
- "Monitor by exception" mode that only shows Services with alarms.
- Display Services in alphabetical order.
- Display Services in order of most critical alarm severity to least critical.
- Services with active alarms are displayed using the standard VistaLINK PRO color and flash presentation system.
- Alarm summary information is displayed when a Service is selected.
- VistaLINK PRO Clients can be remotely controlled to display alarm logs for a selected Service.
- New alarms are posted to the device's notification system.
The VistaLINK PRO Service Monitor app requires version 11.1 of the VistaLINK PRO Server.