* Monitors server availability.
* Displays server performance details such as CPU, Memory, Disk and Traffic usages.
* Monitor all the services running on Windows devices on the go.
* Get a list view of all the services running in your Windows device.
* Change the status of Windows services to start/stop.
* Configure the startup mode of windows services to Auto/Manual/Disabled mode.
* Display the complete list of services that are running on a Windows Server.
* Ping server and router on the go.
* Add unlimited devices for monitoring and easily locate the critical ones by marking them as favorites.
The App will install a agent in Windows server to monitor. The port 445 should be opened in Windows server which we are monitoring.
The ICMP protocol should be kept enabled.