This application was developed as a final student project for the Bachelor Degree in Information Systems at the University of Zagreb, Faculty of Organization and Informatics (henceforth referred to as FOI).
Zlatko Stapić, Ph.D.
Sensors Adventure Demo allows user insight on the available sensors, and also shows possibilities of sensor usage through fun and attractive functionality. An application contains a compass, a detector of shaking event, a display of turned on/off light-bulb depending on the light intensity and an interactive game which user plays tilting the device.
- This product was not developed for commercial purposes.
- This product has no intent to compete any commercial or other similar product whatsoever.
- The authors (students) preserve all (if any) intellectual property rights on this product.
- FOI and supervisors denounce all rights and responsibilities for this product.
- The product is provided on an “AS-IS” basis and authors make no warranties in relation to its functionality or completeness.
- The authors do not warrant that the product or its functionality will be kept up to date, be true, accurate and not misleading, or that this application or its functionality will always (or forever) be available for use.
- In no event will authors be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or any other damages whatsoever arising out of the use of this product.
- We reserve the right to revise and amend this disclaimer notice at any time.
- If you do not accept this terms DO NOT INSTALL this product.