The groundbreaking social media app provides a “seasoned view of the world” by combining the reporting of older journalists with crowdsourced first-person stories documented by users of all ages.
A first in citizen journalism, Senior Correspondent offers a unique social storytelling experience that enlists users in creating a fuller picture of current issues, historic moments and life experiences.
The app enables users to explore news and opinion from older adults, take on assignments to enrich reporting, and publish stories using the photography, video and audio tools of a mobile device. Senior Correspondent curates user contributions on its award-winning website, SeniorCorrespondent.com.
App users can also follow their favorite correspondents, search topics by popular tags, and peruse the day’s headlines from Senior Correspondents across the globe.
The app can be used for a variety of purposes, including hyperlocal reporting, photojournalism, documentary work, oral histories and memoir writing.
* Explore news and opinion by Senior Correspondents.
* Browse headlines by Senior Correspondents across the globe.
* Report on your world by taking on assignments, which are pushed to the app weekly.
* Publish your own story on whatever topic interests you.
* Add photos, video or audio to make your story come alive.
* Tag stories through selected topics or create your own tags.
* See your stories live on the Web at http://www.seniorcorrespondent.com.
* Follow Senior Correspondents and see who's following you.
Senior Correspondent's mission is to amplify the voices of older adults for the good of society.
Senior Correspondent is an adventure of The Signal Hill Company, LLC (http://www.signalhillspot.com).
End user license agreement: http://www.seniorcorrespondent.com/eula