This application is ad free and does not sell your information to any 3rd party companies. If you wish to use this app, please understand that additional development and maintenance is done on my free time.
Instructions (Tracker - App that will track other instances of this app)
1. Create an account.
2. Verify your email (Necessary to prevent spam and spoofing)
3. When the app launches, go to accounts. From the toolbar, add a new account.
4. Once the scanner loads, you are ready to scan another Android device's qrcode. Scan the device's qrcode that you with to track.
5. Once scanned, enter a nickname that you would like to associate the device with on the map.
Instructions (Tracked - App that will be tracked by another device)
1. Create an account or login (remember if you are new you must validate your email first)
2. Once the app launches, click the qrcode symbol in the toolbar. This will display an alert dialog with a qrcode inside of it.
3. Allow another app, running as the tracker, to scan the qrcode.
**To delete an account from your accounts list, hold down on the device nickname until an alert dialog pops up. Confirm that you would like to delete the account.
**This app has only been tested on Motorola Nexus and Samsung Galaxy devices.
**To locate devices, click the black icon with a map marker in the lower hand side of the map view. After 6 seconds, map markers should be displayed on your map.
**To stop someone from tracking you, disable your location services or uninstall the application.
**When scanning a qrcode, the reader is set to automatically focus. When the qrcode comes into focus on the camera, tap the screen.
**Note: If you live in an area with poor cellular data services, then you may experience poor results when using this application. This application relies on a data connection to communicate back and forth.
If you would like additional features, please email me and I will do my best to incorporate them in future releases.