The program is designed for the data reading from the devices of SEMPAL. (SVTU-10M Mx, SVTU-10M Mx RP, SVTU-10M 5Mx RP, SVTU-10M 5Mx, SVTU-11) with the ability to overlook information and device configuration. Saved data can be exported into the program Sempal DM3.
Data reading can be performed via a wired connection USB/RS232 adapter, based on chipset PL-2303 (eg, STLab U-350) or wireless via Bluetooth adapter using Bluetooth-Serial Port (for example RN-270M or BT2303B) or via Wi-Fi - Serial port adapter (uConnect WA-232B stationary network adapter). Also there is a possibility to read data from export files.
1. Synchronization with the device at its maximum speed (via USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi).
2. Reading all available information from the device (all archives, journals, current status and configuration).
3. Saving devices in the local database with all data reading.
4. User friendly interface control devices (search for devices, etc.) and display them (the presence of reminders, etc.).
5. Setting (change) of user defined device parameters (address, etc.).
6. Read data viewing:
6.1. Information and device configuration.
6.2. Data (in table viewer and chart viewer) of daily and hourly archives.
6.3. Extended errors view (in table viewer) of daily and hourly archives.
7. Exporting data to the program Sempal DM3.
8. Importing data.