SeeMoto Mobile App provides you an easy way to connect with your assets and all the business critical information in and around assets. You just log into SeeMoto service with the App, get an on-line access to your assets, their status, location and all their measurements. It is a whole new internet - like you would have your business in your pocket.
- 24/7 access to real-time and history data of your assets
- Location, status, routes, conditions and environments of your assets
- Configure alerts and receive automated alerts - avoid product losses, equipment failures, unauthorized use of fleet, etc.
About Demo view:
- Login to demo account from mobile app to view real time measurements, routes and alerts
- Demo view contains live data
- Installation consists of several wireless sensor network installations
- Devices used include small and robust TS wireless temperature sensors, TGG and Moto gateway devices and finally temperature, humidity and CO2 measurements and door open/close information from office environment.
SeeMoto is MeshWorks Wireless Ltd's brand. SeeMoto is an IT solution that enhances efficiency of enterprises, that have moving assets, fleet, cars, trucks, containers, machines, modular space solutions etc. SeeMoto solutions increase awareness of assets location, measurements, conditions and environments.
SeeMoto provides on-line access to real-time and history data of assets. SeeMoto is combination of novel wireless sensors, polymorphic data, internet services, flexible reporting and information sharing.
SeeMoto solutions are suitable for range of industries – from transportation and construction to facilities and process industry. SeeMoto improves your assets manageability and shifts your business from reactive mode towards proactive and predictive. Take advantage of your company assets capability to produce information with SeeMoto - Increase your productivity, create new business models, renew your company operations and increase your competitiveness.
Visibility and Traceability – In real time and in history – What, When and Where.
More information from: