· Simply work out how much seed you need to buy,
· Easily calculate the sowing rate in kg/ha for drill calibration, and
· Effortlessly work out actual crop establishment and field losses.
The Agrii Seed Rate Calculator app makes it easy and convenient to calibrate sowing equipment to achieve a desired target plant population or to calculate the expected plant population for a given actual sowing rate in Kg/Ha prior to carrying out an in-field crop inspection.
Additionally the app enables the user to calculate actual crop establishment (taking into account field losses due to soil conditions, pests etc) and to adjust future crop management protocols accordingly, for example crop protection protocols or future variable rate sowing differentials.
The app takes into consideration all the key parameters and variables to calculate:
· Target and actual plant populations (plants/m2)
· Sowing rate (Kg/Ha)
· Total seed requirement for a field (Tonnes)
· Actual field losses (%)
This app is for agronomists and growers as an aid to establishing optimum plant populations for high yielding crops of cereals and oilseed rape.
This app is an essential tool for making variable seed rate planning decisions.