See it, Stop it! is intended to provide you with an understanding of safeguarding adults and what to do if you are worried.
It offers you
- Information about the signs and symptoms of abuse
- Guidance on what you should do if you are concerned.
- A map to show where you are if you are in difficulties and need help.
- A map that shows where nearby police stations, hospitals and adult services offices are where you can get help.
- Important telephone numbers including the Police and Hampshire County Council Adult Services.
- Information for professional including links to further information and useful websites
This App is designed to work in line with The Alerters Guide and training materials developed by Hampshire County Council in conjunction with the Hampshire Safeguarding Adults Board.