A hidden virtual space is only visible by and accessible to you - the device owner. You can use the hidden virtual space to store private accounts, apps and data.
Secure Spaces is available on a selection of commercial devices, and is available as a system ROM for download at http://www.securespaces.com
Before purchasing this app please be certain that you have a Secure Spaces ready device.
This app can only be installed and used in the Device Owner Space. Once the app has been installed you will be able to use the instructions provided below to create a new Hidden Space, to change the settings for that Space and to gain access to that Space.
Secure Spaces provides access to a Hidden Space and its’ settings using key sequences within the calculator app. To use the Hidden Space you will also need a “switching code” similar to a PIN. In the example below we will use “1234” as the switching code.
1. First start the calculator app:
2. To create the Hidden Space enter ==1234==
3. To gain access to the Hidden Space enter ++1234++
4. To wipe the Hidden Space enter --1234--
5. To download a Hidden Space enter xx1234xx
6. To adjust Hidden Space Settings enter //1234//
• This app requires a Secure Spaces ready device. If you have a Nexus 5 or Nexus 5X you can download and re-flash your device with our system ROM. http://www.securespaces.com/WP2015/index.php/download-2/
• If a Hidden Space is already present on the device it will be wiped and a new, initialized Hidden Space will be created.
• Entering an incorrect or unknown switching code will not perform any actions.
• Downloading a Hidden Space will launch the QR Code reader to be used to scan a QR code provided by your system administrator.