Before recording, Screen Snag HD will display a prompt and a 1,2,3 countdown before recording begins allowing you time to prepare yourself before filming takes place. Once you've recorded, your video (or image) is stored in a built-in gallery where you can review or delete your recordings.
Edit and trim your videos on the fly within the app!
We recommend this app for gamers who like want to record their achievements in gaming, developers who want to record tutorial videos to share throughout social networks... the reason to use Screen Snag HD is limitless!
How To Use:
With the menu button, when you hit record it will give you a countdown timer before the recording begins. Once you stop the recording, your video will be saved within the app's gallery allowing you to review, trim or delete your recording
- Magic Button: Button that controls your recording without showing anything on the screen. Thus, your video viewers will solely focus on the app, the game or whatever you want to record.
- Record video of your phone screen in 720 HD to full 1080HD Resolutions
- Record in Portrait or Landscape Mode
- Record Audio
- Capture screenshots
- Option to display screen touches in video
- Control bit-rate
- Video trim editing
- lots of great setting options to choose from
Video Resolutions you can record in:
**IMPORTANT Note for Android 5.1 users**
For ANDROID 5.1 operating system users, please do NOT select “Don’t show again” on screen capture permission prompt to avoid the “System UI has stopped” error. Please reinstall in case you already did. We greatly appreciate suggestions as we continue to update this app regularly to bring you the options you wish!
Ad Notice: There are ads on this app, but are NOT displayed during your recordings.