The description of Screen Mirroring - Cast Phone to TV
Screen Mirroring - Cast Phone to TV (smartshare app), helps you cast a small phone screen to big TV screen in high quality and real-time speed. You can easily access all types of media files, including mobile games, photos, music, videos & E-books on the big screen.
Save your eyes from the small phone screen and enjoy big screen TV series shows in the family area. Download this stable & free TV mirror app!
📺Multiple Devices Supported
- Most smart TVs, LG, Samsung, Sony, TCL, Xiaomi, Hisense, etc.
- Google Chromecast
- Amazon Fire Stick & Fire TV
- Roku Stick & Roku TV
- Other DLNA Receivers
- Other wireless adapters
✦ Cast smartphone screen to big TV screen stably
✦ Simple & fast connection with just a click
✦ Cast the mobile game to your big-screen TV
✦ Cast to TV, Live video on Twitch, YouTube and BIGO LIVE
✦ All media files supported, including photos, audios, E-books, PDFs, etc.
✦ Show demonstrations in a meeting, watch travel slideshowswith family
✦ Neat & clean user interface to create a good experience
🔍How to Use Screen Mirroring:
1. Make sure your phone/tablet and smart TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Enable “Wireless display” on your phone.
3. Enable “Miracast” on your smart TV.
4. Search and pair the device.
Watch PPT in TV Mirror
You are able to start a presentation in a business meeting now with this Miracast & TV mirror technology! Cast to TV and show your demonstrations and ideas with your co-workers, save your eyes with screen sharing technology.
Share Movies in Smart View
Feel bad about watching a movie alone on your small phone screen? Try our Miracast & screen mirroring/cast screen app, share the funny contents with your friends or family in a smart view on big TV screens.
Tired of searching for a free and stable cast to TV app for casting your small screens into larger screens, and get awesome screen sharing experiences? Screen Mirroring - Cast Phone to TV based on Miracast TV mirror technology is your best choice!
Attention Before You Start:
1. Your TV and Android device should both support wireless display/Miracast and screen mirroring function.
2. Make sure your phone/tablet and smart TV mirror are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. To connect the device properly, it is suggested to turn off the VPN.
Thanks for downloading Screen Mirroring - Cast Phone to TV. Any other feedback, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.