Schools can send different types of messages:
• General informative messages (Eg: Public Holidays...)
• Specific interactive messages which enables parents to respond with a single click of a button
- Acknowledge messages (Eg: Exam weeks, medical checks, change of uniform…etc)
- Accept & Decline messages: (Eg: Activities that need parents approval such as after school activities, trips…)
- Safe and easy micro-payments: (Eg: Year book purchase, trip fees…)
- Emergency message: (Eg: Child injury/sickness, Fire….etc) Parent receive a loud alert even if phone is on silent mode
Participating schools can track and get a quantitative report on the delivery status of sent messages, Who responded, What did they respond and When did they respond.