The SchoolCast Mobile Command Center™ (SMCC) is an exclusive addition to the High Ground Solutions SchoolCast™ product line. It’s a specially developed application for educators that’s designed to launch alerts and messages directly from a variety of cellular and wireless technologies. That means voice, text-to-speech, Email, and/or SMS text messages can be launched and monitored at a moment’s notice without being tethered to a computer. This is especially important in an emergency when every second counts.
IMPORTANT: This application works in conjunction with the SchoolCast™ rapid alert and communication product and will not work without it. You will not be able to use this application without a valid SchoolCast administrator account. For more information about SchoolCast, please visit www.highgroundsolutions.com or contact High Ground Solutions at 888-988-5884.
· Launch and schedule voice, text-to-speech, Email, and SMS text messages directly from the SMCC
· Set call and priority levels
· Translate text-to-speech messages into one of five languages
· Translate Email and SMS text messages into one of more than 50 languages
· Push graphics and video directly to intended recipients
· View alert details and monitor results
SchoolCast and the SchoolCast Mobile Command Center are trademarks or registered trademarks of High Ground Solutions, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. Copyright © 2010 High Ground Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.