SBS is Australia’s Official Broadcaster of the 2014 FIFA World Cup™ and has joined forces with Kia to give you the chance to experience first-hand what it’s like to be in the firing line.
Plus, if you play before 14 July 2014, you can go in the draw to win a Kia pro_cee’d GT (Open to Australian residents only. Terms and Conditions apply see http://media.sbs.com.au/theworldgame/KIA_comp_TCs_FINAL_ApprovedPermits.pdf)
How it works:
In this game, you are the goalie, putting yourself right in between the posts. All you need to do is attempt to save goals from the SBS World Cup Shoot Out ad, to gain points into the draw to win!
You can play whenever you see the ad on TV, online and even outdoors.
Have the app open, hold onto your phone tightly with two hands in front of you, and wait for the kick to come.
When the ball is kicked, simply move your phone in the direction of where the ball is headed to try block the goal from hitting the net. Simple!
- Try save a goal from the world’s best and change World Cup history
- View the FIFA footage of the real goals being scored
- Download SBS World Cup wallpapers and also your favourite Kia concept car
- View videos of your favourite Kia moments
- Competition Leaderboard
- Enter an exciting competition