immersive media experiences, and even 360° streams. A simple, ad-free, tiny video player that plays 2D and 3D videos suitable for Virtual Reality VR displays that use mobile as the screen, such as Google Cardboard. It supports Side-by-Side (SBS) as well as Half Side-by-Side (HBS / HSBS) format videos. It works on any phone, limited only by the device's video capabilities. If you want to use it with Gear VR, do not plug in the usb port.
NOTE: Google Cardboard or compatible VR headset is required.
- Support 2D/3D photos and videos
- Supported formats: mono, side-by-side, over/under
- Stream in 360° events live.
- 360° spherical video player
- Make Motion videos
- Sphere Mode Rotate Screen Video
- Activate voice commands
- Ambient lighting effects
- Unlimited video length supported
- Superview 180° VR
Converts normal video to SBS
- Plays SBS & HBS video with correct aspect ratio
- Converts SBS 3D & HBS 3D to normal video
- Can be accessed from your file manager
- Support for external SRT subtitles (same file name)
- Mode for normal, non-SBS video
- 180º Head Tracking: Side-by-side stereo 180° VR
- 360º 3D: Left and Right eye 360 movie for a full 3D VR experience
- Side-by-side stereo 3D movie
- Top-bottom stereo 3D movie
- 360° panorama video
- Single video
- Screen size options
- Light-weight and clean UI, immersive VR experience.
Full support to 180° and 360° VR video, 3D stereo and mono video can be supported as well. In most cases, player will choose the best mode for you. Advanced video rendering algorithm to support most popular VR glasses and phones, we are keeping on improving compatibility with more VR devices and phones. Support mp4, mkv, mov, flv, avi, rmvb and webm etc video files, we optimize performance and battery life to full utilize the hardware capability of different phones. Up to 4k video will be supported on latest phones. Easy-to-use video playback with a VR media controller panel. You can use gaze input to control the panel, a bluetooth josystick/gamepad controller or cardboard trigger will be much more convenient.
Available projection geometries:
- Plane (For all regular movies projected on a virtual screen)
- Dome (For action cameras like the GoPro or Kodak 360)
- Sphere (For spherical 360° videos and photos)
- Full dome (For IMAX and planetarium styled videos)
- Cylinder (For panoramic photos and videos)
- Cube (For cube maps like in video games)