Users are able to send and receive text, voice, image, video and GPS location.
To “PUSH” the data to recipient’s hand phone, GCM was chosen since it is free,
fast and robust.
The main requirement to use this application is register the phone with Google
GCM server and enable the WIFI or 3G.
All the data are save in SD Card, so it can be retrieve or delete later.
1) To start, register the phone and give the username to your friends.
2) Your friends should add the username and start to communicate.
3 Please hold mic button in menu to start recording and release when finished.
4) Receiver need to click received chat messages to open audio,images,video and GPS location.
5) Click the marker in Google Map will show Lat-Long, elsewhere will show address.
6) Track GPS Location Setting (allow phone to be tracked) can be found in menu section.