• Say Notifications can read notifications from any or all of your installed applications; have your text messages, reminders, emails and more read to you as they arrive.
• Easily activate or deactivate speaking at any time, or even set hours during which Say Notifications should be silent
• "Headphone-only" mode will ensure that nothing is spoken aloud unless Say Notifications detects that you have headphones plugged into your device.
• Queue up new incoming notifications when Say Notifications is busy speaking.
• Trim longer notifications to prevent having entire emails or other long content read out to you.
Say Notifications requires just two permissions to work:
• "Read phone status and identity": this permission allows Say Notifications to pause speaking whenever you receive a phone call.
• "Prevent phone from sleeping": this permission is required so that Say Notifications can temporarily wake your device when it needs to read out a notification. Don't worry though, as soon as speaking is done, Say Notifications will allow your device to go back to sleep and preserve its battery.
Comments and suggestions for new features are always welcome at the developer email address listed below!