Satellite Director Pro 2018 APK
The description of Satellite Director Pro 2018
How to use this application:
1. First, you need to activate GPS and Internet on your phone. Remember - in most cases, it is impossible to receive the GPS signal inside the buildings. So if you want to get a very accurate location - please go near the windows or even go outside.
In the location of the current application version should be found immediately. So if you have blocked with the message "no location" please make sure that you have enabled all the required features / permissions.
2. If you have found your location, you must select the desired satellite. To do this, you must find the icon with the magnification glass and press it. On the list, you will find all the satellites whose angle of elevation is greater than zero. Remember: the name of the satellite does not affect the calculation of angles. The important thing is the position of the satellite.
3. The azimuth, elevation and tilt angle are calculated for your location and the chosen satellite. Under the computed values there is a compass with graphical representation of the azimuth angle. The azimuth angle is calculated with a magnetic inclination. Remember - every time you use the compass - you have to calibrate it. The green line represents your telephone azimuth. So if on the compass indicators green and red are on the other - in front of the phone should show you the direction of the satellite. If the value of the compass is correct, the azimuth value of the phone turns green.
Finding a satellite TV or antenna, in azimuth, can be quite difficult. Before you can find it with a compass, you need to make calculations using the GPS location, magnetic variation, azimuth of the compass and azimuth of the satellite.
Satellite Director replaces all this. See tips for success below.
Compass only works on devices with a compass sensor (magnetometer)
How does it work ?
Just enable the GPS in your phone or enter your GPS location, select the desired TV satellite or antenna location and point your phone to the sky to target (find) the TV satellite. You have found the satellite when the white ball is in the white circle and the cyan ball is in the cyan circle. Align, in azimuth, the offset arm of the satellite dish to the cyan arrow on the phones display and the satellite dish is aligned in azimuth with the satellite.
Selectable audio tone, camera preview, continuous mode (no pause), color pickers or a user defined satellite position may make it easier for you to find the desired TV satellite. The satellite list contains 280 satellites.
Optional you can take a photo (resized)/screenshot by touching on the director tab. The photo/screenshot is ONLY stored on the phones memory card.
Optional: you can get an indication when you are to close to iron (dish/pole) in the form of an green/yellow/red bar.
Satellite positions are derived from Agi's database. Some positions may seem not accurate (example: Hispasat 30°w is at 29.96°w in the satellite list) but they are very accurate.
WARNING: when you are close to or in between walls, roofs, sheds, trees, houses, flats or close to metal the phone's GPS location can be totally wrong which will result in a faulty satellite position !! Your satellite dish and target should be preferably in an 'open space'.
- Satellite Director Pro 2018 1.0 for Android 4.1+ APK Download
Version: 1.0 (1) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Update on: 2017-06-13
APK File SHA1: fd665c412c8f2ccbd54d68209efff8d9f613fa66
- TamilRocker-2018 For Tamilrockers Tamil New Movies
- Download APK