For now the app provides audio translation of some Quranic surah(4 Quls and surah Al-Ahzab) in Saraiki language by Abdul Hadi Shikrani. It requires no internet connection to hear translation after installation. Pressing back button or home button won’t interrupt the playing of surah. Notification will appear for playing and pausing surah and clicking on it will lead you to the player.
*Please Note* - we need phone state permissions so we can stop the audio playback when a phone call comes in or you are making a call (otherwise, it would continue playing). In future more surah will be added in saraiki translation.
We are open to hearing your suggestions to make this app the best.
What’s new: (version 2)
Alhamdo-Lillah, all quranic surah have been added. They can be played after downloading for which internet connection is required. Still app has 4 Quls which can be played without being downloaded.
1. “Download All” functionality through which all surah will be downloaded. Individual progress and combined progress are shown separately.
2. Single surah can also be downloaded as per user wish.
3. Bookmark functionality added. Swipe the bookmark entry from right to left to delete.
4. Share option added.
5. Repeat functionality added so a favorite surah can be played again and again.
6. App can be exited from UI (exit option is provided) and double clicking back button. Single click on back button neither will exit app nor interrupt the player.
7. Exiting app will save current playing so user may resume from where he quit app.
8. Settings added
• User can resume player after call, if ‘Resume Audio after Call’ is checked else surah will remain paused.
• User can choose if he wants to download surah on mobile data if WiFi is not present by checking ‘enable downloads on mobile data’