The San Leandro Police Department is proud to present the SLPD’s mobile application. The application is free to the public and gives you access to the latest news, photos, videos, events, alerts, and crime information no matter where you are. In addition, the application allows two way communications using Twitter, Facebook, and Nixle. Join us in working together to make the City of San Leandro a safer place to live, work and play.
The following features are included in the application:
• News: Read the latest news and information from the Chief, Command Staff and the Department.
• Videos: Watch videos from the SLPD You Tube Channel.
• Photos: View and browse through Departmental photographs
• Crime Maps: View real-time crime maps of activities in your neighborhood or across the city. Explore the details behind the crimes.
• Submit a tip: Be the eyes and ears of the SLPD and help the Department by submitting anonymous tips to help fight crime. The application has the capability to let you anonymously chat with our tips investigator to see what happens to your tip.
• Alerts: Sign up for alerts that can be delivered to your cell phone or email.
• Twitter: Follow and communicate with the SLPD through a direct link to the Department’s Twitter account.
• Facebook: Review the latest Department’s information on Facebook and become a friend of the Department.
• Crime Prevention: Review the latest tips on preventing crime for our businesses, personal safety, residence, and cyber safety. Access additional literature and the SLPD’s phone directory.
• Assist the SLPD by using the application to register video surveillance cameras.
• File a police report.
The San Leandro Police Department will be adding features in the future so please select automatic updating when you download the application and stay tuned!