Using an easy-to-follow storytelling approach -- along with case studies, statistics, and the right amount of humor -- this course will change the way you look at negotiation.
In this course you will see:
- Two crucial goals for any negotiation
- Case studies of negotiations gone wrong
- The new reality for a post-recession economy
- What family, friends, and your boss WON'T tell you about negotiation
- Negotiation statistics and facts
- The HR perspective
- The light switch moment of negotiation success
- 3 Narrated presentations:
- 5 Negotiation Mindset Books for Women
- 5 Negotiation Mindset Victories (case studies)
- 5 Negotiation Mindset Tips for Your Job Search 2 Articles:
- Smile! 41 reasons why you should invest in a professional headshot photo
- What to do when you've been laid off
*WHO WILL BE BENEFITED*
✔ Analysts moving into project leadership positions
✔ Job seekers looking to negotiate an offer
✔ Employees looking to maximize a raise or promotion
✔ College graduates entering the workforce
✔ Anyone frustrated that they are underpaid
*WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
- Over 18 lectures and 59 mins of content!
- Ease anxiety and stress around negotiation
- Familiarize yourself with salary negotiation basics
- Learn what is at stake for those who don't negotiate
- Get prepared for advanced negotiation techniques
- Lifetime access to 18 lectures
- A community of 10800+ people trying to learn the same thing!
- Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
- Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE ON UDEMY *
"Great course. Nice presentation, and the examples keep it engaging. Definitely gives me a ton to think about as I move ahead with my career, and negotiate my up through different aspects in my life"
- (Sherry Springer) ★★★★★
"Here is the topic which nobody teaches, but everyone wants to be taught. It's content is really true to it's words, and numbers are correct, and facts are well placed. I have actually benefited from this course of Salary Negotiation."
- (Komal Mehta) ★★★★★
"Great primer for anyone gearing up for, or in the midst of, a salary negotiation. I also think this is a valuable course for those who sit on the other side of the table (hiring managers/HR) so they understand the thought process of their job candidates."
- (Joel Bennett) ★★★★★
"Fascinating to learn how easy it can be."
- (Tracy Cormie) ★★★★★
"Absolutely loved this course ... Will use this on my next job."
- (Aniket Raj) ★★★★★
Instructed By: Jim Hopkinson | Published author, speaker, and teacher
Jim Hopkinson is the author of "Salary Tutor: Learn the Salary Negotiation Secrets No One Ever Taught You." (Grand Central Publishing), and has been featured in Forbes, The Chicago Tribune, The New York Post, and Real Simple Magazine.
Install the "Salary Negotiation" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.