reminds you at the right time for prayer (salat and salah) especially with the young during the month of Ramadan in 2016 ' مواقيت الصلاة واتجاه القبلة '.
This app will tell in which direction to pray and when it's time to pray, it offers for you also time of iftar, imsak and Suhur. So, before using Salah times & Qibla : Ramadan, set your location on the setting screen.
Salah times & Qibla : Ramadan ' توقيت الصلاة ' shows Muslim calendar to pray daily based on the location of each user, with Qibla compass (Makkah, Kaaba).
muslim prayer times 'مواعيد الصلاة ' uses your current location for specific calculations, it has a simple interface with good design.
For the calculation of prayer times ' مواقيت الصلاة بدون انترنت ' , we use method of calculation chosen, the application detects the best method for you, but you can always change in the icon "settings".
islamic prayer times ' وقت الصلاة ' includes: Salat Al Fajr, chourouk, Dhuhur Al Asr, Maghrib, sunset, isha, imsak, iftar and suhur.
Enjoy prayer times and many features, accurately calculated according to your location ' مواعيد الصلاة في أنحاء العالم '.
★ ★ App Features and specifications★ ★
- Daily prayer times ‘salat time’ notifies you when its time to pray
- Different salat times calculation methods.
- Suhoor, Iftaar and imsak times and set reminders when you're fasting.
- Manually adjust salat time ‘ prayer time’ settings for every prayer.
- Hijri calendar on the same app of salah times.
- You can use prayers time or salah time to work without GPS by introducing your informations : manually.
- Useful navigation.
-Possibility to adjust Qibla & Salah times Ramadan.
Download it Now - it's FREE!
N.B: GPS is required for the proper functioning of Salah times & Qibla : Ramadan.