Al-Sahihu bi Naklil Adli) is one of the Kutub al-Sittah (six major ahadith)
of the hadith in Sunni Islam. It is the second most authentic hadith
collection after Sahih al-Bukhari, and is highly acclaimed by Sunni Muslims.
It was collected by Muslim ibn al-Hajjaj, also known as Imam Muslim. Sahih
translates as authentic or correct.
Muslims consider it the second most authentic hadith collection, after
Sahih al-Bukhari. Sahih Muslim is divided into 43 books, containing a total
of 7190 narrations. However, it is important to realize that Muslim ibn
al-Hajjaj never claimed to collect all authentic traditions as his goal was
to collect only traditions that all Muslims should agree on about accuracy.
- Complete book translated in Melayu language
- Can change text font size
- Day and night reading mode
- Easy and quick index navigation
- Auto Bookmark (Last read topic & hadith)
- No internet or online connection required for reading
- Designed for both Android mobile phones and tablets
Note: This free App is supported by Ads. Jazak Allah Kheir.