Sage CRM for Android* gives your sales team real-time access to Sage CRM sales and contact data using their Android devices regardless of their location, keeping them up-to-date with their latest sales activities. They can also track key customer communications such as SMS, emails and calls and record them in Sage CRM.
This kind of access helps them become more efficient and organised inside and outside the office, managing their business relationships no matter where they are.
Mobile CRM, anywhere you need it
We understand that you and your sales team need to stay productive when working away from your desks. This is why we developed Sage CRM for Android.
It is designed to give you and your sales team quick and easy access to the information you need including your key opportunities, tasks and appointments. And it helps you track communications and become more productive.
- View and update Sage CRM data, even when you're offline. Your updates are automatically added to Sage CRM when you’re back online.
- Quickly find contact details of your customers.
- Set up and view a list of your key customers and opportunities.
- View and add meetings and tasks in the Sage CRM calendar.
- Easily import contacts from your Android device to Sage CRM.
- View and log your communications with customers: emails, SMS text messages, and phone calls.
- View and add notes to contacts and opportunities in Sage CRM.
You must use one of the following Sage CRM versions:
- On-premise: Sage CRM 7.3 or later
- Cloud: Sage CRM Professional
Mobile device operating system:
- Android 4.4 KitKat or later
In order to use Sage CRM for Android, your Sage CRM administrator must enable mobile access for your account in Sage CRM.