SMEs that seamlessly integrates the latest 2016 Emergency Response Guide (ERG) into an
intuitive user interface. Impact zones, protective action distances, and initial isolation are all
easily visualized on top of Google Maps® with live traffic and weather - with simple workflows.
The SMR App provides critical situational awareness and vital site information to Incident
Commanders and First Responders – enabling better decisions. SMR includes Points of Interest
(POIs) that fall within the effected zone. Incident maps with impact zones of chemical releases
involving TIH’s can be shared by email during an event so that each team is working off the
same visual information. Each event can be saved to a user’s profile for review later.
• 2016 ERG Integration and Map Visualization of IID and PAD
• Live Internet Weather and Traffic with Points of Interest (POIs)
• Create and share incident snapshots via email
• Unified Login for SAFER One RT™ Users
• Quick Reference ERG pages and the entire ERG content in PDF
For more information, go to https://www.safersystem.com/our-products/safer-mobile-response/