Using SafeCity, you can message the people near you, to inform them on what’s going on in your community. Be aware SafeCity's main purpose is to spread information about potentially dangerous, suspicious or simply noteworthy activity, in order to let other SafeCity-users make informed decisions based on the community's reports.
Use SafeCity to inform others and also let them know if you need their support.
- Post messages or images anonymously
- Choose a sending reach radius between 100 Meters and 50 Kilometres
- Get notified when someone answers to your post or opens a new thread
Here are a few examples of what the app can be used for:
- Quickly get the word out about relevant local news and events.
- Share information about crime and safety issues.
- Post when you have lost something.
- Ask for help to keep an eye out for a lost pet.
- Find a new home for an outgrown bike or used furniture.
- Invite people to a community event, such as a street party