"Come, come, whoever you are.
Wanderer, worshipper, lover of leaving.
It doesn’t matter.
Ours is not a caravan of despair.
Come, even if you have broken your vow a hundred times.
Come, yet again, come, come."
- Complete information of Rumi (also known as Mawlana Jalāl ad-Dīn Muḥammad Rūmī), Shams-i Tabrizi (who is credited as the spiritual instructor of Rumi), Sufism, Mevlevi Order and Sema (Whirling Dervishes)
- Selected couplets of Masnavi (means "Rhyming Couplets of Profound Spiritual Meaning" - It contains 26 thousand couplets in six volumes, consisting of stories inspired by the Quran’s teachings about all that is created, as well as Hz. Mohammad’s words and their morals.), poems, quotes and rubaies ("quatrain")
- 10 excellent sufi music from celebrate Seb-i Arus, ( Every 17 December, the night of Rumi's death, his 'Wedding Day', his reunion with his Beloved, with the Divine)
- 43 selected photos of whirling dance, Rumi’s Tomb, Rumi’s Mausoleum and celebrate Seb-i Arus
- Very rare and expressive video , Whirling Dervishes in the Rumi’s Mausoleum
Application Covers :
- About Mawlana Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- Selected Poems
- Selected Quotes
- Selected Rubaies
- Meaning of Sema
- About Shams-i Tebrizi
- Mevlevi Order
- Sufi Music
- Photo Album