AdLock Skipper пропускает рекламу на YouTube - в нужный момент нажимает кнопку пропуска
What is AdLock Skipper for YouTube and what does it do?
The AdLock Skipper is able to skip YouTube ad instead of user. And yes, it actually presses “Skip” button instead of you. But important to know, Skipper DOES NOT BLOCK ads, it only helps you to skip those ads once the button appears.
Main AdLock Skipper advantages:
• The application presses the “Skip ad” button without your action while you watch YouTube;
• The app almost doesn’t consumes your device battery;
• Does not require ROOT permission;
• Has simple and user-friendly interface.
We would like to notify you, AdLock Skipper it’s not an adblocker, it’s just a tool which skip ads in auto mode on behalf of user.
• What you should do if you have detected that AdLock Skipper turned off in a while?
It may happen because of Android in default optimize battery consuming and kill/turns off background apps. In order to fix this and disable optimizing forAdLock Skipper go to Skipper’s Settings and use Ignore battery optimization.
• What you should do if the AdLock Skipper is running but doesn’t work?
You should switch AdLock Skipper Accessibility service turn off and on.
It happens on some devices that Skipper doesn’t receive Accessibility events, even though Accessibility service is running. Our developing engineers working on this issue and we will solve it in the nearest future. But if you faced that glitch, we suggest you toggle AdLock Skipper Accessibility Service off and on.