PLEASE NOTE: You need to have the RSPC Remote server side component installed on your server to use this app. You will not be able to use this of you just have SAP.
Once your administrator sets your user profile, you will be able to:
- View overall status of your favorite process chains
- View the current process that are either active or in error
- Check logs of an active or error process
- Restart a failed step
- Skip a failed step to continue the chain
- Start a process chain
- Manage favorites
- Filter chains by status or chain ID
- Receive push notification when an even happens for the processes in your list.
This app cannot and is not designed to do everything you can do with the desktop, but it will cover the major things you want to do - check the status and restart or skip a process when it fails. This will give you the luxury of stepping out, knowing that you can check whats happening at the server level - you are no more tied at home to check the status.
SAP, R/3, SAP NetWeaver, and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries all over the world.