- Role-based access for production operators and supervisors that quickly provides all the information they need in their daily work assignments.
- A new user experience for the production worker and supervisor, offering an efficient view of production information and real-time recording of factory floor activities.
- The ability to reduce or eliminate paperwork in the factory. Job schedules are automatically displayed eliminating the need to distribute paper schedules to each work center. Information about each job including the recipe, yields, inspection requirements and allergens can be quickly accessed eliminating the need to print job packets.
- Current production status and the ability to record activities as they occur. This eliminates the need to manually write down information and enter it in the system later.
- Access for supervisors to check the status of every job in the schedule from anywhere to determine the amount of materials used, how much time has been spent against planned hours and how much has been produced.
- Access to Ross Process Manufacturing on your device of choice with a browser, computer or tablet across the iOS, Android, Windows and Mac platforms.
You have already implemented Ross Process Manufacturing to control and track your manufacturing activities, now REV UP your factory with Ross Production Manager.
Ross RPM for Production Operators:
Featuring role-based user profiles, this integrated, enterprise application allows workers on the production floor to reference today's job lists and production plans in real-time, from their assigned area within the factory.
Within the job list, vital production data is just a touchscreen tap away, and columns can be quickly sorted to place the information they need at the forefront.
Convenient status indicators provide color-coded visual cues and immediate insight into in-progress and completed activities.
Redundant paperwork is a thing of the past with Ross RPM. This fully mobile solution streamlines your production environment, allowing workers to quickly view allergen data, yields, recipe descriptions, and quality control limits from anywhere and any device within the factory environment.
Record all activities in real time including machine and labor time; issue materials; and record output production with this reliable, mobile-ready solution.
No more keeping manual logs of how much time was spent working on a job. Operators tap when a job starts and when a job completes; and like a stopwatch, RPM keeps track of the elapsed time.
Ross RPM for Production Supervisors:
Optimize production your way with Ross RPM for supervisors. Featuring complete functionality from the desktop in the office or the mobile device of your choice, supervisors can quickly select one or multiple production areas to view job completion percentages, and drill down further for a transparent look into today’s production.
Supervisors also have the same capabilities as operators to record real-time data, and close or reopen job lines.
Ross RPM makes it simple for supervisors to drive cost-efficiency and eliminate time-consuming paper recording with prominently displayed material usage indicators, alongside labor and machine production actual time compared to planned time, and quantity produced.
REV UP your manufacturing with RPM — proof-positive that Aptean is “Where Software Works.”