"RomAbility, the Province of Rome to the Metropolitan City" – APP indicates the parking near to the places of art and culture by providing useful information about the accessibility of the sites for the people with disabilities.
The information available offer a free info-mobility to people who want to visit tourist sites in Rome and in Province, improving their social inclusion. The purpose of the APP is to promote tourism for people with disabilities thanks to the immediate availability of the data on the presence of parking and places being part of the categories, such as Museums, Monuments, Archaeological Sites, Villas and Castles.
The functionality provided by the APP, are:
• display on the map of places and / or parking
• visualization of information, notes and accessibility
• number of parking
• distance between the parking and the place
• search button
The APP is active for the city of Rome and for the Province of Rome, next metropolitan area of Rome.
For more information, to add new proposals and to change on available parking or to add new ones, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sustainable mobility, accessibility and social inclusion.
- Enhancement of Open Data and the reduction of the digital divide.
The application was made by TransTec Services Srl.