• 100 % free, fast, and easy to use offline thesaurus.
• The thesaurus contains six primary classes, a thousand branches for semantically linked words, and over 98 000 words and phrases in the branches.
• The files were assembled by L. John Old, Napier University, Edinburgh, from MICRA's contributed eBook of Roget's Thesaurus (Project Gutenberg's #22).
• Users can navigate selecting classes and sections, or using search features.
• Optimized for different screen sizes.
• No ads.
NOTE: Application size - 1.1 M, the size of the database – 2.4 M. The application requires INTERNET permission to load the database at the first time use. After installing the database the application will run in the offline mode.