The description of Road Trip free game for Every
Free Game for Road Trip
Play 11 different awesome road trip games
• Keep track of your score with an easy to use score keeper
• Add a little more excitement to an already fun road trip game using our easy game timers
• Use the simple gas trip calculator to find a quick estimate of how much your trip will cost
Its fun game for kids they will learn some driving skills from this Game its very good for adults Also For some Time Fun Not Boring Game At all You Just need To Install and then just play it and enjoy some free features.
If you have some sleepy passengers in the car, you should definitely play “While You Were Sleeping.
The Game: Create the most believable story when someone falls asleep
• First, a passenger must fall asleep
• After five minutes of slumber, the awake passengers begin creating a story
• Each person takes turns adding to the story
• Once the passenger wakes up, you have to get them to believe the story
• If somebody breaks character, they lose a point
• If somebody goes off script, you ask, “Are you sure?” and then that person is silenced and loses two points
• If you successfully fool the person, each storyteller wins three points
• If the sleeping passenger fools the car and joins their story correctly, they steal their current point total
• The one with the most points at the destination wins.
You are trying to fool your opponent
• You start by asking, “Did you hear that _______ happened?”
• Your opponent can either say, “That didn’t happen,” or, “Tell me more.”
• If they correctly guess that it didn’t happen, the opponent gets two points
• If they incorrectly guess that it didn’t happen, you steal one point and gain two additional
• If you are asked, “Tell me more,” points double at the end of the statement.
Drop the clutch and hit the gas with great driving games, parking games and racing games. Our garage is wall to wall with the hottest new titles and classics. If you can drive it, crash it or park it, we have it! With hundreds of tricked-out titles and more coming all the time, Addicting Games is the ultimate arena for online car games. To maximize your horsepower, check the reviews and ratings to see if other gamers think these car games are as hot as you do.
So much more than Car Games
When you have had your fill of car games, Addicting Games delivers epic servings of other game styles to keep the fun dial turned to eleven. Dig racing games, dirt bike games, and much more!
Before the days of smartphones and tablets, people used road trip games to have fun in the car during long journeys. Instead of being glued to a screen, you can learn more about your friends or family and create some fantastic new memories. They are a great way to stay occupied and share a few laughs while on the road! To help you get started, here are a few of the best road trip games for adults.
Never Have I Ever…
This classic game also works well for car trips. A person in the car makes a simple a statement starting with “Never have I ever…” and anyone who has ever done that action in their life must take a bit of a donut. Play continues around the car in a clockwise direction.
Six Degrees of Separation
Six degrees of separation is a theory that everyone in the world is connected via six or less relationships. In this game, one person names two different film or television stars and the other people in the car must try to find a link between the two in six steps or less. For example, you might say William Shatner and Hale Berry.
This is a simple game that tests the memory of players during a long car ride. Pick 5 common words that passengers are not allowed to say during the journey. They should be common words used when traveling like “arrive”, “look” or “car”. Whenever a person says one of the five words they are penalized in some way — either they donate a coin to the “road trip snacks fund” or they have to perform an annoying task like filling the car with petrol or running an errand.