This course will provide an ultralight, express introduction to transportation risk. This course is particularly suitable for managers, planners, engineers, other professionals or students who are or will be involved in transportation supply chain. Upon completion of this course, students will feel comfortable to support a transportation risk analysis project.
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
• Over 17 lectures and 3 hours of content!
• Understand basic concepts in transportation risk
• Structure transportation risk problems by identifying potential hazards, initiating events, likelihood and accident consequences
• Identify data needs to perform transportation risk analysis
• Perform a comprehensive transportation risk analysis
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
✔ Course Syllabus
✔ Risk and Risk Management
✔ Transportation Risk Management
✔ Transportation Risk Key Definitions
✔ Structuring Risky Scenario
✔ Transportation Risk Assessment
✔ Qualitative and Semi-Quantitative Transportation Risk Analysis
✔ Quantitative Transportation Risk Analysis
✔ Overview of Hazardous Materials Transportation
✔ Hazardous Materials Shipment Supply Chain Process Maps
✔ Environmental Risk Analysis of Railroad Transportation of Hazardous Materials
✔ Transportation Infrastructure Risk Reduction Strategy Optimization
✔ ArcGIS Introduction
✔ Consequence Analysis Tutorial
✔ Biases and Decision Traps in Risk Management
• Lifetime access to 17 lectures
• 3+ hours of high quality content
• A community of 1400+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE ON UDEMMY *
"Everything was explained clearly and easy to follow. Also I like the fact that It was recently updated and new material was added. If you are interested in Transportation Risk Analysis, this is your course."
-(Jose Manuel Martin Ramos )★★★★★
"A very good introduction to the topic of Transportation Risk Analysis, introduces some main topics and alludes to how they could be applied. Also, it's worthwhile doing the optional examplShort, but Interesting Its a very good hour long basic introduction to risk analysis in transportation, with a high focus on hazardous materials.
es along the course. Thank you Dr. Saat."
-(Fay H )★★★★★
"Its a very good hour long basic introduction to risk analysis in transportation, with a high focus on hazardous materials."
-(Chase Baggett )★★★★★
Instructed By : Dr. Rapik Saat | Professor, Consultant, Project Manager
Dr. Rapik Saat is Research Assistant Professor in the Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Install the "Risk Assessment Training" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.