The Rio Info 2014 application is among the first of its kind to incorporate NearByte`s revolutionary data transmission using sound.
For more information about Rio Info 2014 visit http://www.rioinfo.com.br/
To set up the service:
- Fill out your Rio Info 2014 card with the information you`d like to share within de app.
To send your Rio Info 2014 card to another person:
- You both select the application on your devices.
- Hold the devices near to each other.
- Each person in turn presses the SEND button and waits for the sound to finish, indicating the end of the transmission.
- The card is sent and received in the Rio Info 2014 application itself, the received card is shown on the screen of the receiving device, and saved on the Rio Info 2014 application.
- You can also save the received business card to Contacts on your smartphone.
- You can select Rio Info 2014 contacts and export them as a CSV file that you can send using email.
- You can select any contact and transfer it to another device using the application.
Rio Info 2014 is compatible with most smartphones available on the market.
Terms & Conditions
* Use of the Rio Info 2014 service requires registration which happens automatically when you enter your business card data. By registering you accept to receive service updates, evaluations and other emails from time to time. Your data will never be provided to another organization. The Rio Info 2014 service may be withdrawn without notice.