May 28 2015
The description of Rigvedadibhashyabhumika
As a transparent and pure stream flowing from the silver-white snows gets adulterated in its downward march with muddy streamlets and dirty drains which polluted its purity, so had this eternal streams of Divine Lore become polluted with streamlets of diverse human errors. Rishi Dayanand saw this and saw even much more. There had been commentators and interpreters who had grossly misinterpreted the Veda. It was, therefore, his mission to interpret the Veda in a proper and genuine manner.
The commentaries of Sayana, Skand, Venkata, Mahidhara, etc., are of recent times. All of them belong to a time later than Yaska's, according to Dayanand ji these commentaries were gross misinterpretations. He based his commentary on the Nirukta, Mahabhashya, and Ashtadhyayi and rejected all other commentaries. His interpretations are based mainly on the etymological method.
All this explains the importance of Dayanand and his great work, the Rigvedadi-Bhashy-Bhumika, which are presenting to you all people. We are sure the modern Vedic scholar in Bharata as well as in the other countries will be benefited greatly by this work.
This work will assist the critical scholars as well as laymen in their studies of the Vedas, particularly its theme and method of interpretation; and secondly, to furnish them with the technical, historical and other cognate matters, relevant to their critical and comparative study.
Hope our this effort of android application of Rigvedadi-Bhashy-Bhumika, , the epoch making book in the religious world may intrigue the reader to read the book from cover to cover & may revives the heart of every individual who reads.
Android application of Rigvedadi-Bhashy-Bhumika, is conceptualize by Vedickranti.in and team.
Many more authors were inspired by this single book and the philosophy of Author of this book.
At our website VedicKranti.in you can find more books for free easy download on the same principles of VEDA.
For your any feedback, comments & support to promote the noble cause, you can write to us at given mail id - [email protected]
Some of the key features of this application are :
• Book is in Hindi language.
• Read book offline after install it.
• When flip you can hear the flipping sound meanwhile, also you can shut it down.
• Every page has its small thumbnail which is listed bottom horizontally on the buttons "Previous" and "Next” or only leftward or rightward arrows.
• Click previous and next button to flip page.
• Full Screen: Slight click the center of screen to view in full screen.
• Press and slide corner to flip page.
• (Goto option)To jump on random page,click on page number shown in black box and enter page number in popup window.
• You can directly visit the particular chapter of the book from index page.
• Bookmark, When you open apps next time it will open last reading page.
- Rigvedadibhashyabhumika 1.0 for Android 2.1+ APK Download
Version: 1.0 (1) for Android 2.1+ (Eclair MR1, API 7)
Update on: Oct 28 2015
APK File SHA1: 908f676f201518caba66127ac88d142fe915513f