Revizto Viewer allows to examine scenes created in Revizto Editor, a productive software for PC. Editor turns BIM and CAD models into navigable 3D environment and allows to share these scenes using cloud-based repository - Revizto Workspace and collaborate from any device using Revizto Viewer.
Revizto Viewer is free, easy to use and widely available.
With Revizto Viewer you can:
- Open projects, created in Revizto Editor, even complicated and large ones.
- Explore the project as if it was already existing.
- Navigate through the 3D environment.
- Collaborate easily with your team in real time.
Key Revizto Viewer features:
- Smart marker system (issue tracker): With a built-in issue tracking system you can assign tasks to anyone within a working group, as well as generate regular reports. You can also attach images, photos and pdf files to it.
- Camera sharing: follow the online presentation or make your own, and invite your teammates to join. This will be a smooth 3D demo in real-time, with no delays and freezing.
- Object’s data: Get detailed information about an object just by clicking on them.
- Ruler: Measure any distance in the scene.
- Visibility control: Work with visibility mode and make objects transparent to see what’s behind them. Turn categories on/off or view them in X-ray mode.
- Multi-touch interface