Request and Relax (REQLAX) founder Fouad, is not unlike many of you reading this; busy professional and frequent business traveler trying to squeeze in some quality personal time in between the things “adults” must get done for their lives to keep ticking along; run errands, pay bills, go grocery shopping, pick-up dry cleaning, you know what we’re talking about.
One fateful night after a long, demanding day at work, after a discussion with his wife, Karima, they found that they need to get their life back. The overwhelming sentiment? Frustration. Leisure time shouldn’t be a luxury; it should be a right and a reward for working as hard as both of these husband and wife did (and still do!) A fact was made: No longer would they let mundane chores control their lives.
The year was 2015, and the idea for Request and REQLAX was born. Since then, Fouad has worked tirelessly to create the first ever non-intrusive, recurring, in-home service that virtually everyone can use. With Request and Relax, Fouad has ensured he is personally will always come home happy – and he wants the same for you.
Having a little extra help in your life should be an affordable luxury for everyone who wants it. Extra help equals extra time, and extra time means the freedom to live your life doing exactly what you want to do. If REQLAX saves 1 hour every day for your time, this will save 365 hours per year, and over 50 years, it will save 18,250 hours, which is more than 2 complete years, therefore REQLAX adds life to your life...
We believe that seamless, automatic service trumps last minute, on-demand requests. We believe that everyone deserves to come home happy.
REQLAX is a community marketplace to sell, buy, give away, rent, request and announce for goods and services to save our customers' time and effort and add more to their life by living a smarter experience.
• We do the homework so you don't have to.
• We only invite providers who have a strong track record of service quality.
• We require comprehensive business background checks and each provider traveling to your home to pass a good conduct and criminal background check.
• All providers are required to maintain any necessary insurance and trade licenses, in case of business
We run a comprehensive check on each provider and take into consideration few or all of the following:
• local business registration
• Bankruptcy status
• National governmental restricted or prohibited dealings lists.
Every technician that fulfills the tasks of REQLAX customers in their homes must pass a good conduct and criminal background check before entering the program that includes few or all of the following:
• Identification number trace
• County court searches
• National criminal search
• Sex offender registry search
• Good conduct certificate
• Our pre-packaged services have upfront prices, so there are no surprises.
• After the service is complete, REQLAX will charge the card you have on file.
• Providers are required to offer the same price on REQLAX as they do if you called them directly.
• If you find a lower price for the same task and provider, we'll investigate and feedback to you.
Lower Price Investigation
If you find a lower price for the same task by the same provider for the same day you place your order, Contact us and we’ll investigate and feedback to you.
• Our goal is to make sure you're 100% happy with any task you've purchased from REQLAX Marketplace
• We don’t just introduce you to providers, we are with you every step of the way.
• Providers must meet ongoing performance targets including responsiveness, quality, and ratings.
• All REQLAX tasks reviews are from verified purchases, so you know you’re hearing from real customers.
• We stand behind every task. If a customer is not satisfied, we’ll make it right for you.