* Turn Bluetooth on on your Android phone.
On your windows 10 PC, pair with your Android phone:
* Settings->Devices->Bluetooth. Select your mobile and press "Pair".
(Make sure you have checked "Allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC" in "More Bluetooth options" in this section.)
Now Select "ok" on the PC and "pair" on your Android phone and pairing starts.
* Launch the remoteSms application on the PC (available from https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nblggh4qwx5)
* Launch the Android application.
* Select the PC found from the scanning on the mobile phone and press "Connect".
You need to allow the application to access contacts to send the contacts to the PC.
You're ready to go :)