Updates in version 1.2:
- Updated Layout Design functionality and UI (easier to create layouts).
- Added support for a proximity sensor (you can use it as a button).
- Bug fixes.
Updates in version 1.1 (server application update required):
- Wi-Fi connection support.
- Bluetooth connection does not require prior pairing.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Make sure your computer has a functioning Bluetooth or Bluetooth.
- Download and run a server application for you Windows or Mac computer - http://remote-pc-control.blogspot.com/ .
- Create a layout.
- You're ready to remote control your computer.
- Create your own layout of controls (using buttons and touchpads).
- Create multiple layouts.
- Touchpad supports mouse clicks and scrolling.
- Assign any key combination to a button.
- Assign any key combination to hardware Volume keys.
- Server app supports multiple simultaneous client connections.