1) Download and install the application from the Android Market
2) Click on “Import a new list from the web”, then choose the list you want.
3) Open the list, the first card is displayed.
4) Tap once on the screen if you want to see the word and its pinyin.
5) Slide right if you know the word, slide left if you do not.
Import a new list
Redcard’s lists: There lists can be download from the application clicking on the “Import from the web” button
Nciku’s lists: If you are a registered user of nciku, you can export your lists in .txt file. Put your .txt file on your SD card, and load it using the button “Import a new list from SD card”
How to use
Once you have import lists, you can launch them from the main menu. Each card displays first the English meaning of the word. You can do the following actions:
1) Tap once on the screen to see the answer.
2) Tap a second time to see the examples (only with nciku’s lists).
3) Slide right if you know the word.
4) Slide left if you do not
The program will decide itself when the card will be shown again. Basically, the more you know a card, the less it will appear.