You can restore & recover your deleted messages using tap or click on deleted messages and restore & recover messages calls, apps, bookmarks.
- Backup SMS (text) Messages and call logs in XML format.
- Local device backup with options to automatically upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox
- NEW: An add-on app is no longer required to upload to the cloud. All settings are integrated.
- Choose a recurring scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Option to select which text conversations to backup or restore.
- View and drill into your local and cloud backups
- Search your backups
- Restore/transfer backup to another phone. Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages and logs can be easily transferred from one phone to another, irrespective of the version.
- Fast Transfer between 2 phones over WiFi direct
- Ability to restore all text messages or only selected conversations.
- Free up space on your phone. Delete all SMS Messages or call logs on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML backup can be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
Please note that auto backup might not work reliably when SMS Backup+ is installed on the SD card. Future version will hopefully fix this, in the meantime please move it back to phone memory if possible.
● Backup and restore your SMS messages calls, apps, bookmarks
● Backup SMS messages, calls, apps, bookmarks to your Gmail account
● Email a backup file
● Insert SMS message
● Export SMS messages in TXT, CSV or HTML format
● Import SMS messages from TXT or CSV file
● Schedule automatic backups or manually back up your SMS messages
● Search the SMS messages through your backups and export results
● View backup contents on your phone or computer