Recalls shows you -
- Missed calls you received that have not been called back
- Calls which you dialed which were not received
- Incoming calls you received which were rejected
Have you faced these problems with calls-
1) Do you get a number of missed calls and were not able to easily find out whom to call back?
2) Have you found it difficult to go through the call log to manually call back to the missed callers?
3) Have you ended up calling the same contact again by mistake?
4) Did you ever want to send a message to all your missed callers to give them quick info?
5) Have you desired for an SMS to auto respond to a caller in case you were unable to pick the call?
ReCall will manage all these and you will never have to fear missing out on making a call to a missed call again.
Finding out calls you missed was never this easier !
--- FEATURES ---
* The simple layout for each call lets you easily call or message the number.
* Just Swipe to dismiss any record
* Clear color markers and easily understandable text lets you know why the call is pending
* Location of unknown numbers lets you know where the call was from
* QUICK MENU
- For known numbers, view the contact in the contacts's app
- For unknown numbers, use the same contact contact button to create and add a new contact
- IGNORE LIST
- Add numbers whom you dont want to be disturbed from to the ignore list
- Numbers can be removed from the ignore list from the preferences menu
- Numbers added here will not show up in this app and automatic SMS reply (if auto-SMS is enabled) will not be sent to them
- Copy number to the clipboard to use it elsewhere
- Trigger automatic call back to each pending call using automatic calling
- When autocalling starts, calls will be automatically be made after 3 second delays
- You can skip any call or stop the autocalling
- Also , reordering of the call order is possible using the drag icon
- You can easily send a bulk SMS to all the pending calls at one shot
* AUTOMATIC SMS REPLY TO MISSED CALL
- When enabled , this feature will automatically send a pre-set SMS to any number who drops a missed call to your number
- Also, set the number of hours before auto-SMS is sent to the same missed number ( minimum being 1 hour )
* Change the number of days from which to get the pending calls for
--- PERMISSIONS ---
* Read Call Logs:
So That the app can retrieve info about your calls and present to you what you need to see
* Read Contacts:
To show names of contacts for numbers which are saved on your phone
* Call Phone
To make calls , and to
*Read Phone State
To detect missed calls
*Read ,Send ,Write SMS:
So that the app can send the Automatic-SMS to missed calls.
So that the app can keep the screen on (If enabled in settings) while auto-calling is going on