REC — Screen Recorder
is a free
screen recording app that allows you to record your screen in high quality
(UHD, FHD, HD, etc.) with great audio
from your microphone.
Screen Recorder works on games, tutorials, video calls, live shows, video players, and much more.
The videos of your screen recordings can be stored in the internal memory of your device or on an SD card or external (USB) storage.
The video files can be shared to all the usual social media via email, Messenger, etc.
They can be uploaded to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, YouTube, and others.REC — Screen Recorder features
• Easy-to-use Screen Recorder
• Great audio quality
• No recording time limit
• Many storage locations: internal memory / SD card / external USB device
• Records external sound
• Can show screen touches
• Pauses/resumes screen recording
• Stay awake
mode prevents the screen from going black
• Controls screen recording through floating window or notification bar
• Shake the device to stop the recording screen
• Switch off the screen to stop the recording
• Option to delay the start of the recording
• Choose portrait or landscape video orientation
• Support for many video resolutions: UHD, FHD, HD, HQ, SD
• Configurable frame rates and bitrates
• Choose whether the audio recording is made or not
recorded videos easily
• Option to edit the video
• Add your logo
or watermark to the video
• Provides interfaces in more than 30 languages . . .
• And much more!
An ability to record audio from the microphone and to show screen touches while recording is very useful when creating tutorials, promotional videos, comments about your game, etc.
You can also add your logo or watermark to protect your work.
Promo Video: https://youtu.be/kN7M3AprSSM