You can login to this app with Facebook. App will not post anything on your wall, or spam your friends.
However, if you wish you can send app request to your friends, whenever you want to add someone to your game. But there are also other ways to add friends to your game.
The simple use case:
User creates new game, inputs its name, description(not mandatory) and required number of people to start the game. After that user can add other users to the game, he can choose from his facebook friends or search users by name. This finishes setup of new 'Game'.
When user wants to play a game, he clicks on the big round, green button "Ready to Play", and waits for other users to submit for the game. When the required number of people is reached (each clicks "Ready to Play" button). Application sends push notifications to all submitted users, saying that the game has just started. So the group can gather and play their favorite game.
Ready to Play features:
- Adding new Game
- Adding registered users to game
- Adding registered Facebook users (your friends) to game
- Adding not registered Facebook friends to game - (this way friends are getting Facebook App Request)
- Changing notification settings (Sound, Vibration)
- Starting game session
- Finishing game session (available when that game has started)
- Sending push notifications when the game starts (session reaches required number of people)