### BeeLine Reader, which has won awards from Stanford University and Dell Education for its ability to increase reading speed and ease. BeeLine Reader dramatically improves reading fluency for readers of all levels—from dyslexic to prolific.
BeeLine Reader is available for free trial and as a part of the ReadMe! subscription.
For more information about BeeLine Reader, check out writeups in Fast Company Design (http://bit.ly/1737EK5) and The Verge (http://bit.ly/GGCfrr).
### We also offer Spritz, an exciting new and popular tool for reading at lightning speed. Spritz makes speed reading available to anyone! It shows one word at a time with the Optical Recognition Point (ORP) highlighted in red so your eye don't have to move at all, making it possible to read at super speeds without any training (Think Neo in Matrix). About 80% of the time spent reading is used just moving your eyes finding the ORP.
Spritz is available for FREE but requires an internet connection. Offline reading with Spritz is available for ReadMe! subscribers.
For more information about Spritz, check out http://www.spritzinc.com
### Our app offers multi-device syncing so that you can always pick up where you left off. If you’re looking for an app that will make your reading time more enjoyable and more efficient—look no further!
### Possible to Spritz both ePub and PDF!
### Cross device synchronization is available via subscription IAP. Details for the optional Synchronisation service subscription:
- Monthly or yearly auto-renewable subscription
- $0.99 / month, $4.99 / year
- Payment will be charged to GooglePlay Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Terms & Conditions: https://www.readmei.com/terms.html
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- For support questions, please contact [email protected]
For more information about ReadMe, see our writeup in Reuters (http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/06/23/apps-reading-idUSL2N0P11J320140623) or check us out at https://www.readmei.com